The formal definition of customer perception is, “A marketing concept that encompasses a customer’s impression, awareness and/or consciousness about a company or its offerings.” To put it simply, customer perception is what your customers and potential customers think of your organization.
- Top Priorities of Airport Passengers in Asia – Pre and Post-COVID
- Top Priorities for Europe Airport Passengers – Pre and Post-COVID
- US Airports: Passenger Priorities in Pre & Post COVID Scenario
- Cruise Lines: Stunning Audience Insights Based on Pre and Post-COVID Consumer Analysis
- 110 Consumer Electronic Products Gaining & Declining in Interest Amid COVID-19 In USA