Brand perception is a special result of a consumer’s experiences with a brand. It’s highly pivotal to a marketing strategy as it’s often what elevates a simple product or company into a brand: the same as putting a face to a name.
- Top Priorities of Airport Passengers in Asia – Pre and Post-COVID
- Top Priorities for Europe Airport Passengers – Pre and Post-COVID
- US Airports: Passenger Priorities in Pre & Post COVID Scenario
- Cruise Lines: Stunning Audience Insights Based on Pre and Post-COVID Consumer Analysis
- 110 Consumer Electronic Products Gaining & Declining in Interest Amid COVID-19 In USA